This is a really easy craft to do. Honest, I’m not one of those who set out to do challenging things! To put it in simpler terms my 4 and 5 year olds could do this.
What you will need:
What to do:
- Draw some hearts onto your cardboard and cut them out.
- Stick the end of the wool to the back of the heart like so.
- Start wrapping your wool around the heart. Repeat, repeat, repeat and repeat this can take a little while to get all the cardboard covered.
- Once finished tuck the wool in. Cut yourself a new piece of wool and tuck one end of the wool through one of the cross overs in the centre of the heart. You should have ended up with something that looks a bit like this.
- Lastly hang in your desired spot. We put ours above our fireplace…